Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Still Sick

I'm still sick. I took yesterday off and spent the day sleeping. I didn't get out of my pj's the whole day. I love days like that. I watched 'million dollar baby' again. Guru hadn't seen it yet. Amazing movie. Make sure you see it if you haven't already. But don't find out anything about it before you see it. It's one of those movies that is much better if you don't know anything about it. Anyway, I took today off too coz I'm still feeling quite awful. I haven't been sleeping much coz my nose won't stop running. I missed volleyball last night for the first time this year. I hate missing volleyball, it's so much fun! Unfortunately the team lost. Doh! I hope I get better soon. I hate feeling lousy. Although I'm assuming that no one likes it. :)

Easter is fast approaching. I need to do some serious chocolate shopping! And it's almost Guru's birthday. Only a week to go! So much present shopping to be done. I know what I'm getting him too! I'm excited!

I need to find something else to blog about, rather than just whinge about how crappy I feel. Sorry! Better blogging next time. I'll make it up to you with a cool picture. It's from this awesome site

10 Comments:

  1. wire said...
    more like i hope they get better soon... and stop losing... your volleyball team, that is... i'm going to go now.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Cool pic!

    So, have you tried any of the mum made remedies yet? or do we still get to bring things to the pity party? I'll bring some moldy bread and twice-used party favors!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! I've only done the vitamin c and echanacia thing so far, oh, and home made chicken noodle veggie soup of course. Gotta love my mum! She makes the best soup!!!

    And thanks wire... we rock!!!
    Mutt said...
    Hey, guess what? I was walking to the post office the other day and I totally found these vocal cords just lying on the ground. They told me they were Katie Noonans! Want them?

    Oh, and totally tell me what you're getting Guru here, he totally wont see it!

    P.S. I'm sorry you're sick. I remember you saying how tired you were on Sunday
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, I was a little sick on Sunday, and it's gotten progressively worse. I feel slightly better now, but still kinda rotten. Anyway, I'm getting Guru a pile of Llama poo for his birthday. Cool huh?!

    GIVE ME THOSE VOCAL CHORDS!!! NOW!!!!!!!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Llama poo? You are such a great sister! I hope he appreciates you!
    Ludicrousity said...
    He'd better! or I'm taking it back! Hey, who can't use soem Llama poo?
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Sorry your sick Megan. Missed you in class Tuesday but I got the message from Natalie that you weren't well. Luisa gave a great talk on the atonement theories and we talked about whether Christ died for little green men from Outer Space as well as for us humans. Ah the things they pay me to do! Grace, peace, and healing to you in Jesus' Name.
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Oh Yeah, I forgot to say, I like your new photo.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks Glen. I did want to get along to class, but I figured I'd just pass on my flu type thing to everyone else. I doubt they'd appreciate that. Glad to hear it was a good class, but sorry I missed it! Sounds interesting! :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates