Friday, April 21, 2006

Girly Stuff!

Well I must say that I'm feeling rather girly! I just got back from the dressmakers. Amy & Troy get married in 3 and a half weeks and I get my dress in a week and a half! In case you're all confused, I'm a bridesmaid for Amy! Whoo!!! I'm having my dress made up by a dressmaker that my Dad's workmate is friends with. She was so lovely. It's such a beautiful dress! I'll have to take pics and show you when I get it. I'm so excited! I leave for Tassie in just under 3 weeks, on May 11, and I'm there for 4 days.

This is the pattern of the dress, but it will be 3/4 length, to the middle of my calf, not as short as this picture. And it will be a scarlet colour. It's a pretty small picture, but that's all I could find.

More girly things, I went over to Chrystal's last night and we sorted out our beads and drank tea. Yay for girly times!

10 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    well sounds like you've been having fun.

    what flight are you going to tassie on? 'coz we're going down on the same day...
    Litha said...
    Nice dress Megan, did you pick the pattern?
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Pretty dress! As usual, you'll be taking lots of great photos, right?!? We've come to expect them, and you don't want to disappoint. ;-)
    wire said...
    beads and tea... i really wish i could'a been there... no really.
    Ludicrousity said...
    This will be wedding 3 for the year! And the bride picked out the dress. I will take a thousand photos! Don't you worry about that! I hope to meet a wonderful man! :) ALthough it will be in tassie... :P And I'm flying down at 5:30pm I think Rob. something like that.
    Martin Boutros said...
    You girly girly girl you!

    I'm awarding you 35 points for that!

    I once went on a girly makeup weekend Wire, even got the mudpack thing happening!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I haven't had a mud mask for ages. i should do that some time. Makes your face feel so weird!

    I lived in tassie for 2 years, I'm over it, but I am really looking forward to seeing my friends again!!!!!

    35 points?! WHOO!!!!
    Brie said...
    ooooh perty
    Zebe said...
    muchly perdyful :)
    Luke said...
    Ya girl. :P

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates