Thursday, March 23, 2006

Photos Go Bye Bye

For some reason I can't upload photos onto my blog through Blogger anymore. Stupid Blogger! The page doesn't finish loading when I load them up. Oh well, you'll have to put up with me rambling on, rather than seeing wonderful pictures of what I'm rambling on about.

Anna & Rob decided to come back from South America early. They were due back tomorrow (Friday) but just turned up on my (ok, their) doorstep on Tuesday afternoon. They were supposed to stay in Lima for the last few days, but they didn't really like Lima (it was really smoggy), so they left early and didn't tell anyone they were coming back to the country! So I was the first one to see them as they rocked up unannounced. Wish I'd cleaned the house... I mean it wasn't dirty or anything, but my stuff was everywhere coz I was treating it like my place. So that was a lovely surprise! They surprised their parents that night and I sat through about 1000 photos (no exaggeration). They were all great, but wow, so many photos. I am so unbelievably jealous now, and I totally have the travel bug bad! I want to go overseas!!! NOW!!! Sigh... so anyway, we had people over at their place last night. I invited people around under a false pretense and surprised them all with Anna & Rob. Was lots of fun, but they crashed early because they were still kind of jet lagged.

Yesterday, Anna & Rob took me out to their favourite Vietnamese restaurant for lunch. It was so yummy!!! I put psycho hot chilli in my food. You can't even get this stuff in supermarkets it's so hot. Then I did the dumbest thing ever and touched my eye!!! I can't believe something can hurt that much! I thought I was going to have to get them to take me to the hospital it burned so badly! So much pain, so much burning...

Pa's funeral is tomorrow. Think it's going to be a sad day.

10 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Um, I dunno what to say concerning everything else you wrote, but as for the photos, sometimes it doesn't work, you just gotta try again.

    ...or do you? *throws a lamp at Tink*
    Ludicrousity said...
    I don't use photobucket, I was loading up through Blogger. I tried to do it so many times and it didn't work. By the way, glad that's all everone is commenting on...

    I said punch! Not lamp!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    1. Sometimes, I have problems uploading. I keep having to refresh the page and try again (and sometimes again and again). Sucks.

    2. I, too, want to travel NOW. I have to settle for a two-day trip to Chicago instead of overseas. *sigh*

    3. Ummm... did I have another point? I can't remember. Arrrgh. Oh! I know! I would be sad if you couldn't post your pics!!! You always have the greatest pics!!!
    wire said...
    Cool! illegally hot chilli sauce! the sort where they have to wear haz-mat suits when they bring it out, and they have the bottle in a big silver cannister which goes "phsssh" when they open it.

    It smells like burning - Ralph Wiggum
    wire said...
    Capt. @merica! we posted at almost the same time about the same thing... freaky
    Zebe said...
    owch. eye. pain.

    *hugs*
    Ludicrousity said...
    I used to use photobucket. Might give them a try if blogger doesn't work soon.

    My eye was on fire... Thanks for the sympathy. I don't recommend putting chilli in your eye to anyone...

    Need to travel. Perhaps I can come visit you cap!
    Dboy said...
    The problem with your photos is due to your Mac. What do I keep saying about Macs?

    Oh, and Chrystal says to remind you of telling you when exactly the same thing happened to her! Vietnamese restaurant, crazy chillis (the raw stuff), touching of the eye, burning burning burning pain.

    We can laugh about it now. Why is pain something that is funny after the event?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Or during if I'm not the one in pain. Anna and Rob were like 'This is awesome! Dinner and a show!". Grrr...
    Zebe said...
    whats really funny [afterwards] is when you put chilli just near your eye by accident. then like, an hour later, you rub your eye, and get chilli in it..

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates