Friday, March 31, 2006

Feuding With The Family


Guru & I headed off to be in the audience for 'Bert's Family Feud' yesterday afternoon. Was lots of fun, and we even got a Bert mask each! Yay for Bert me! I won't rehash what we did, just see Guru's blog for the speil. I've decided I should be on tv more this year. I was on a few times last year. Maybe 3? Well, it'll be more this year! Watch out for me on Monday & Tuesdays Family Feud shows Australians! And as a side note, I have an incredibly sore back today and I can't move properly, I think it was the chairs yesterday. Ow. I'm going to wallow in self pity I think.

Time for even more photos!!!


A few of us went around to Anna & Rob's last weekend for Rob's 26th birthday. We just hung out and generally had fun. It was the first time some people had seem them since they got back from their honeymoon in South America a few days prior. So there was lots of looking at photos, handing out presents and general funness! Yes, that is a real word... This is Alex & I.


This one is Alison. Kathryn went around taking photos of everyone's eyes, and I like the way this one turned out! I wish I could raise one eyebrow, but I can't... Sniff sniff...



This is Emma and her boyfriend Anesti. Aren't they adorable? :)






I love this photo!!! This is Anna & Grant. As I was about to take the photo, Anna fell backwards (almost off the chair) and Grant's laughing and trying to catch her! I love it! So you get connections, Anna is married to Rob, and Grant is engaged to Kelly.





This is me kissing Kathryn. Awww! I love her!






And this one is Kathryn & her boyfriend Keith. Keith and Anesti (Emma's boyfriend) are best friends, so that's how we met Keith. Just so you know the connections.










This one is Rob (married to Anna) & Stas (Anna's cousin and Alex's boyfriend). Aren't they good looking boys? The hat Rob is wearing is one that we all got. They bought back about 10 of them, and we all got Llama hats! Aren't they awesome!!! I love mine! Mine is cream with some brown through it. It's so warm! I want it to get colder so I have an excuse to wear it!

It'd actually be great to get some feedback from you guys about my blogging. Are too many photos boring? I like photos, but if they are just annoying then please tell me. Or I can just post one or two at a time.

Love to you all! Mwah!

20 Comments:

  1. Zebe said...
    aha i LOVE photos!!
    and emmas tounge is creepy..
    wire said...
    haha - my fortune cookie was a bit like yours.

    "you just ate the only friend i ever had"

    oh, and i like the photos too.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I love thos fortune cookies!!!

    Glad people are liking the photos! :)
    wire said...
    i went to the wallpaper site and had a look - it was pretty cool, i snagged myself a background and even submitted something.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Never stop posting photos!!! I love all your fun pics of friends and parties and scenery, etc. !

    Love the Bert mask on you. It's not as scary on an actual person as it is by itself (like on Guru's blog)!
    Dboy said...
    You have some pretty cool friends, Ludi :)
    HoneyBee said...
    photos are great...
    Oo you have been on TV, how cool... i cant say i ever been on TV!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I've been on tv a lot. I was on Australian Idol last year. I was on popstars a few years ago. I'll be on Family Feud on Monday and Tuesday. GO ME!!! I am wearing a dull blue knitted top with my hair out if that helps pick me out of the crowd.

    Glad to hear everyone loves photos! I'll keep up with the photos then.

    And Wire, which photo did you submit? Can we see it?
    Litha said...
    I am on the pro-photo team Megan
    Ludicrousity said...
    It looks like the photos win! :) I took lots of fun photos with my phone tonight. I'll have to get them on the computer!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Sorry to give you false credit! Ok, you have it straight from the false horse's mouth, so to speak... Alex took all the eye shots!
    Litha said...
    Don't call Kathryn a false horse Megan

    Don't listen to her Kathryn, you are a real horse
    Ludicrousity said...
    FALSE HORSE!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's on channel 9 at 5:30pm weekdays.
    Luke said...
    GO PHOTOS!!! AAARRRGHGGHHHH!!!!

    Sorry, I'm tired.
    Mutt said...
    Pictures speak a thousand words, so your entries are in epic length.

    The more photoes the better!
    Ludicrousity said...
    PHOTOS STAY!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I thought it was a fun photo! :)
    Litha said...
    Be proud of your tounge Emma!
    Anonymous said...
    Can a public apology be made to Alex? (and soon will need one for Alison) The scary photo I was referring to on Saturday night was of Alison not Alex! *eeep*


    *still feels bad*

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates