Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Grant's Shenanigans

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ORBY!!!


As promised, here is a report on Grant's 25th which was a week and a half ago now. We went up to Olinda (in the dandenongs hills on the outskirts of Melbourne) to a restaurant for dinner. It was so pretty! But so far away... Anyway, this is Grant and Kelly who are getting married later on this year. These are the guys who asked me to sing at their wedding while they sign the register. How exciting! I'd tell you the song, but it's a secret! Shhh!


This one is the gorgeous Kathryn and her lovely boyfriend Keith. Aren't they adorable? That's right, everyone saw 'Awwww!' 1, 2, 3! "AWWWW!!!"








And now presenting to you: Lisa and her boyfriend Adrian. Don't they just look... um... well, they look something. Just kidding guys, you rock!








And now for the final installment in this issue's photo montage: Grant and "Alison" enjoying the cake. Oh yeah, so much cake... as you can tell, Grant was loving the cake! As he should, being the birthday boy and all!

March seems to be the season for birthdays. I've spent so much money on presents this month, but I also got lots of presents, seeing as I'm one of the thousand people who seem to have a March birthday. More photos of other things to come, but I haven't edited them yet.

9 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    Fun party! Do you all just have fun parties all year round, or is it just because it's summer there?

    I knew an Adrian from Melbourne once. Hmmm... if I could only remember his last name.
    Ludicrousity said...
    We just have fun parties all year round for no apparent reason. Although that was a birthday party. My friends and I are big on the social hanging out (at people's houses or going out) for the sake of it. I love it!
    Litha said...
    I think that photo really captures my beautiful smile...
    Litha said...
    I love that photo of Kathryn
    Ludicrousity said...
    Doesn't she look stunning?! And Lis, your smile is hot. HOT!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    What a fun group of friends you have... :-)
    Ludicrousity said...
    I still love you Em! You're inthe next bunch of photos! The only photos I have from you at Grant's are just a bit odd or over exposed. Didn't think you'd want me to post them! :) You're hot baby! HOT!
    Litha said...
    Emma you say that we posed like that as if it's a bad thing!

    Maybe I should post a gallery of Adrian's and my posed photo's on my blog
    Ludicrousity said...
    You should definitely do that!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates