Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm smart!

Well how super intelligent am I?! Don't answer that... Anyway, I am house sitting as of yesterday for some friends of mine who have gone off to South America on their honeymoon! Anna & Rob got married almost 3 weeks ago and have just left to go overseas. I'm sooooo jealous! I posted some photos from their wedding for those of you who are confused as to who I'm on about. So anyway, tonight I thought to myself 'I'll make a fruit salad! How nice!' Now the knives we have at home (can't you see where this is going?) aren't all super new sharp coz we've had them for a while. The knives here however are super new sharp because they were a wedding present. So I delightfully sliced one of my fingers open tonight. Oh the pain! It was a nice deep cut too. It bled lots and lots for about an hour. So much blood! At least it's not bleeding anymore, but I might get a scar from it! Hmmm... I should be more careful when working with knives!

So anyway, I am house sitting. It's so nice! It's a long way away (Whittlesea for those of you familiar with Melbourne Geography), which is nice, but also annoying coz I have to drive a long way to get to places I would usually go to (eg. work). I adore my family (whom I live with), but I think I'm really going to appreciate just having a bit of time on my own and getting some space. Oh, and did I mention they have a lovely piano? It's awesome!!! :)

9 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    I know, but it seems to be workign now, I just republished it.
    Zebe said...
    mm... cut
    mmmm... scar.
    mmmmmm......BLOOD!!!!

    i mean, what??
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Yeah, I couldn't get on the other day, either. Glad you got it all back together.

    Ouch! Reading that about your slicing into your finger... that hurt me! And I'm halfway around the globe (or at least a third of the way).
    Luke said...
    Damn, Cray-z beat me to it.

    I mean, what??
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hey BAP!!! It's been ages! Great to have you back!
    Anonymous said...
    You're lucky you didn't lose the finger and have to live the rest of your life in the sewers, too frightened to face society with your hideously mangled mutant hand...and you and me could hang out down there and eat mutagen and pizza and stuff. Bye.
    Dboy said...
    Cowabunga!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    It's almost your birthday..... woot!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Awww Ratty! You're making me wish I did cut my finger off!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates