Monday, March 06, 2006

ALMOST!!!

It's my birthday tomorrow! WHOO!!!

I have had a busy weekend filled with dinners, a wedding, a house warming, study, church stuff and just generally not enough sleep. Had fun though. I have a sociology test soon, better go study. I love it though, it's my favourite subject! Been getting lots of exciting emails from Anna & Rob who are over in South American on their honeymoon. Sounds like they have having the most amazing time! I'm sooooo jealous! I want to travel! Stay safe y'all! Boom baby!

4 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear ludicrousity
    Happy birthday to you

    *Processes in holding a loft a huge toblerone mudcake lit by the shimmer of several sparklers*

    *Massive hysterical crowd in courtyard joins in song wildly*

    * Tip truck tips massive pile of handsome wealthy bachelors onto front lawn*
    Mutt said...
    Should I say the typical 'Happy Birthday'? Or should I wait until I can think of something better, more original to say
    Zebe said...
    happy birthday ^.^
    hope tis ALL good and NOT crap.
    <3
    Anonymous said...
    IT'S NOW YOUR BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAUGHTER!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates