Friday, March 10, 2006

Parties Galore!

Yay for me and extending my birthday as long as humanly possible! I had friends over on Monday night who decided to make it my pre-birthday celebration, which at midnight turned into my brithday celebration. Then on my actual birthday (Tuesday) I had birthday wishes from people at college, then saw my family, then my small group came over to my place and we had cake and I got sung to. Yay! Tonight I'm having a party with my work mates, then tomorrow night I'm having a party with everyone else. Oh yeah, so much birthday celbrating! I'm lovin' it!

Can I also say how much I am just loving being in a house with a beautiful piano! So much nicer than my electric one. Not that I don't adore mine, coz I do, but real pianos just feel classy or something. I'm playing the piano sooooooo much! I hope the neighbours don't end up hating me, given that they don't already! I've learnt a song called 'my foolish heart' by victor young. Oh how I love that song! It's my current favourite!

5 Comments:

  1. HoneyBee said...
    I meant to say happy birthday the other day but i ran out of tim so HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Brie said...
    eheh where did all your tim go to?
    Zebe said...
    i had four birthday cakes last year.. ugh i was SO sick by the end of the week.
    one at school, one wiht my cubs, one with the scout/venturers, and one at home with my family.
    i LOVE stretching out my birthday!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nice work! I only managed to score 2 cakes, which I'm pretty happy with! And they are 4 days apart, so I shouldn't get too much cake overload.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    We always skip the birthDAY concept and go for the birthday WEEK. ;-) Greed is good.

    I adore my piano. Not sure how I functioned with just a keyboard. I used to have an antique piano, but it weighed 900 lbs. (about 410 kg). When I moved from one city to another, I ended up just selling it to the people who bought my house. I was so depressed. Farm Boy bought me a brand new piano last fall!! My current favorite to play is anything by Scott Joplin, especially Maple Leaf Rag.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates