Friday, February 17, 2006

Study Again!

Well I had my first week of classes for the year this week @ Kingsley. Was really fantastic! I'm really enjoying getting back into it. Thankfully I like all my subjects. So yay! I'm doing:

Intro to human behaviour
Issues in social construction (a sociology subject)
Intro to Theology
Discipleship foundations


I just got back from an overnight retreat for my 'discipleship foundations' subject. Was great! Was a great time of getting to know my lecturers and fellow students a bit better and spending some quality time with God. This is a picture of the campsite we stayed at.


I'm really excited about this semester, taking more counselling subjects, and just generally learning more about myself, God, and the world, and how all those things interact. I have some of my classmates from last year, and some new ones, which is awesome. This is a pic of some of the girls who went on the retreat.



This is Dan, he's one of my classmates from last year, and I'm in 3 classes with him this year. Yay!













This is Jule & I looking suprisingly chirpy after having hardly slept last night. Most of us hardly slept. It was kinda stuffy and humid in our rooms. Not a good night. I think I need a nap... Oh how I love naps...


Also forgot to say earlier in the week that I had a great night out on Wednedsay night @ walks. It's become a regular hang out for a few of us. It was a great time of hanging out with some of the gang and listening to some great music. Everyone should come!

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    no camp as in going to camp
    Luke said...
    ...that also happens to have a camp fire.

    Been there before. On cold nights it's freezing, and on warm nights it's a sauna. Still awesome though. :)
    HoneyBee said...
    lol i love naps. camps are fun we dont get one this year =( have fun studying!
    Ludicrousity said...
    We slept in beds in rooms, but it was like a convention centre thing. http://www.upcc.com.au/ is where we stayed. So pretty. It was kinda hot overnight so no fires for us. I couldn't sleep properly coz I was too hot. Must get sleep. I'm going to bed now.
    wire said...
    wednesday was fun, i broke a chair. :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    HAHAHA! Definitely the funniest thing I've seen in a whiel! Made me laugh so much! Go Wire!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates