Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Birthdays & Stuff

Happy Birthdays to Alison (24) & Penny (21)! Have a great day girls!

Have I mentioned how much I love weddings?! And how much I'm looking forward to going to so many?! I get to go to one on Saturday! WHOO!!! Yay for Anna & Rob! I can't wait to wear my new dress!!!

Classes start again on Monday, and I have a 2 day retreat for one of my subjects this Thursday/Friday. Looking forward to studying again. Looking forward to catching up with lots of people from college too. Yay for Kingsley! Such an awesome plave to study!

Loving "Dragon's Song" by Harmony at the moment. One of my current favourite songs. It's in 5/4 time! How interesting!

Got the house to myself tonight, it'll be nice to have some 'downtime'. I like my space sometimes, even though I'm a very social person.

Going to see the MSO again tomorrow night. Should be awesome.

Did I just Ludicrow?

4 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    there is no next week. tomorrow night (tonight) is the second last one, and this coming saturday is the last one.

    not sure if i'll get there tomorrow night. i've been very busy at work the last week or so and have often been leaving late. :-(
    Ludicrousity said...
    There is no next week. Saturday is the last one and I'm goign to be at a wedding.
    Ludicrousity said...
    What the? Your post wasn't there before...
    Ludicrousity said...
    No seriously, we still haven't ever met! It's quite ridiculous really.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates