Saturday, February 25, 2006

Finally! A Video!

Well, I have finally joined the world of video blogging! This is just a dodgy one from my phone, so that's why the quality is so crappy. Guru filmed this one, and it feautures the delightful me! :) Enjoy!
*bows dramatically*



Ah crap. I just watched it and it's all jerky and the colours are all weird. oh well, I'll have to do a proper one with a real video camera soon then. But for now, this'll do. Oh, and excuse my total lack of attractiveness. I was lazing around on my couch looking kinda crap.

By the way, only 10 days til my brithday!!! :) Everyone get excited! Tink is about to enter into her 24th year!

15 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Stunning. Truely stunning. :P
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    ... and the writing. That was amazing. Guru, you should write screenplays or something. ;-)
    Anonymous said...
    Last request to my family!
    Zebe said...
    thaats thekthy *geeky grin*

    aha lol nah thats uhm.. interesting quality. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, it's pretty dodgy, I"ll have to do a better one with a real video camera soon!
    Dboy said...
    Hehe... laughing is always fun.
    jenny said...
    i still cannot believe you are younger than me
    Brie said...
    oooh birthdays are good! and i love the video, it deserves a globe/logie/choose appropriate prize
    Ludicrousity said...
    Seriously, so man ypeople think I'm older than I am. Can anyone tell me why that is? Most people think I'm 3 or 4 years older than I actually am. peoepl at college freak out when they find out I'm only 23.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Maybe it's because you are just more mature and don't act like a looney.

    Or maybe you're just an old soul.. and that's a GOOD thing!!!
    Anonymous said...
    If you are turning 24, you are actually about to enter your 25th year!! So you are older than you think!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm going to be in my mid 20's!!! Noooo! Oh yeah, I'm so mature... can't you tell from my video...
    Brie said...
    eheh it's nearly time to have a mid-life crisis! :P
    iggi said...
    How do you put video's on your blog?
    I think people think your older because your so clear of mind
    Ludicrousity said...
    Videos! http://www.youtube.com/index
    Great site!
    I'm clear of mind? Yay! Blork!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates