Monday, January 30, 2006

People Galore!

Well it's been a weekend of people! I had Anna's hen's day on Saturday, spent Sunday at a BBQ, and I've had my friends Biz & Kris over from Tassie staying with me for the weekend. It's been awesome, but that meant that sleep was sacrificed. I had a much desired nap this afternoon. Mmmm... nap...


It was so awesome catching up with Biz & Kris. I've missed them. Haven't seen them for about 6 months. They came over for the 'big day out' (music festival for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about) on Sunday. I dropped them off at the airport at midday today. Wish I could have spent a bit more time with them, but was great seeing them for the time we did get to spend together. We went to the 24 hour pancake palour last night. Mmmm... pancakes...





So as I was saying, I spent yesterday at a BBQ at Ben's place. Happy Birthday Ben for Saturday! We had lots of fun. We watched the cricket and the tennis. GO ROGER!!! I must say that I'm really a bit in love with Mr. Federer. He's just so lovely. Glad he won. Baghdatis is great though, he should be very proud of himself. But I swear he looked like he was about to die when the match ended!







So back to the BBQ, lots of fun! There was way too much food, some good wine, some jamming on the guitars, and great company! Oh, did I forget to tell you that I bought a digital camera on Friday?! Oh yeah! It's a Cannon Powershot A610. Awesome! So I've gone a bit nbutz with the photo taking! This one is Ben (the birthday boy) & myself having lots of unattractive fun!


This is Aaron & Glenn (from left to right). Aaron doesn't ever not pull stupid faces when there are cameras around, so this is a rare photo indeed! Do you like my double negative? Just to annoy all you English teachers out there! :P



This is Alex. Just because we all like to put bowls on our heads from time to time.








This is Ben (non-birthday boy Ben). Isn't eating just one of the most attractive things a person can do? Oh yeah! Go Ben!



So I had a really great time over the weekend. But it was a little exhausting. I'm really enjoying the holidays!

19 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Haha, you're always doing a bazillion things, Meags. Glad to see that you're living life to the full :)

    Yeah, while I really like Roger, I think it would have been a lovely fairy-tale for Baghdatis to win - the unseeded young player from a nation of 600,000. He was lovely. But yes, I'm very happy that both of them got there. Roger is certainly a lovely young man of good moral fiber :)

    Double negative!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yay for my double negative. Mwahahaha! I just adore Roger. He's just wonderful, and while I agree it would have been a wonderful fairy tale for Baghdatis, it kind of was anyway.
    jenny said...
    fun!
    Luke said...
    I can tell we're gonna get a looooot of photos over the next few months. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Gotta love the tennis, and yeah, I always get a sudden urge to take up tennis again each January.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Wish I played tennis still...
    Dboy said...
    Mmmmm... tennis tonight.
    Martin Boutros said...
    I'm getting photoexhaustuation, you snapaholic, you.

    Hey, mrs revhead just got the same camera!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Whoo! I doubt the novelty for me is going to wear off any time soon!
    Ludicrousity said...
    No! You shall not beat me!
    *goes to take 500 more photos with her new camera*
    iggi said...
    when I was on holiday I took over 400 photos of one cave.

    It's good to see a grown tennis player not being afraid to cry.
    Rob said...
    a couple of months ago a guy i know came back from a year in antartica, and he took about 7,000 photos while he was there.
    Rob said...
    obviously i meant "antarctica"
    Ludicrousity said...
    Of course you did...
    4000? Wow! Even I'm not that photo crazy!!! Although...
    *goes to buy more memory cards*
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I take tons of pics... just never find a time to upload them. Bad Grumpy lady. Bad.

    Looks like you're having a good time... I especially enjoy the crazy faces.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I took more photos last night. Coming right up!
    Ludicrousity said...
    He's some sort of researcher dude I think. Obviously Rob can tell you more.
    Rob said...
    yeah, he was working with the Australian Antarctic Division at Davis base as the "Supervising Communications Technical Officer (SCTO)".

    the base website is here:

    http://www.aad.gov.au/default.asp?casid=404
    Anonymous said...
    Hi there:)

    The information on this website is unlike any, I have seen before I thoroughly enjoyed everything that I have read so far and I am looking forward to do re-visits as often as I can.

    Regards,
    money earn online product big

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates