Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Good Day!

I had a great few days. I went to Anna & Rob's yesterday, where Anna & I watched all 5 hours of the BBC version of Pride & Prejudice. Oh how I love it! Red wine, sushi and Colin Firth. Mmm... Colin Firth... Then we went to the pub to have some dinner, then off to play some tennis before settling in to watch a few hours of the Aussie Open. Oh how I love Roger! I stayed at their place last night, and today we went to Torquay and met up with Alison. Was such a great day! I bought a pair of $85 shoes for $15! Whoo! Go me and my bargain shopping! They are very nice rip curl skatie shoes.


Here is Anna & Rob enjoying Subway! Mmm... sub...










Anna & I looking gorgeous as always! Oh yeah! Check out those tongues!








The beach we went to in Jan Juc. You can see small Anna and Alison in the middle there, with a lovely blurry bird flying past.







Here are us girls at the beach! From Left to right we are Anna, Alison, Me




Rob & my charming self at the fish & chip shop in Geelong.








Then we went to the belgian beer garden once we got back to Melbourne, and Emma met us there. This is Anna, Emma and Rob. Much fun was had! Mmmm... European beer...

9 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    98 days until MY summer holiday. boo.

    Great pics as usual... thanks for bringing some summer sun to my wintry days!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Glad I could bring you a little piece of summer maam! Was a great day, although it wasn't that warm, only about 24 degrees. Rob was the only crazy man who went swimming, the rest of us girls just went in up to our knees. Then we made our own version of beach volleyball, beach handball, we used a tennis ball and were in teams of two. So much fun! It'll be an olympic sport one day I tell you!
    Luke said...
    Looks like you had a ball, Sis! Ah yes, fun in the sun. Good stuff.

    Mmmmm, Subway...
    Zebe said...
    blergh. beer..

    but SHOW ME THE SHOES!! aha at one of the shopping centers in bankok they have a LOT of shoes. several hundred. for 199B. aka less than $10!! aha its great they have the cutest espadrills..
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok, I'll post a photo of the shoes, just for you! :)
    Brie said...
    oooh i like shoes...
    Dboy said...
    Europian beer and red wine and BBC Pride and Prejudice?!?!

    Meee wantee!
    Anonymous said...
    Hehehe, another bad picture of me. At least that double chin issue wasn't there this time :)

    Grrr for ugly photos of me- but yay for nice photos of others. You and Anna are the most photogenic people of all time.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Anna perhaps. Me? I don't think so...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates