Monday, January 16, 2006

Stuff & Nonsense

Oh how I love Missy Higgins cover of that Tim Finn song... One of my current favourite songs!

Really enjoying my holidays. Going to the tennis (Australian Open for you international bloggers) on Wednesday with Krissy (girl from work). I love the tennis! Hope to be seeing Federer! He's my favourite player! Krissy's favourite player is Rainer Schuettler from Germany, who unfortunately got knocked out today, so we won't be seeing him.

Performed a song at church yesterday that I wrote. Was so awesome! I intended to play it on my own, but when I was rehearsing, the guys in the band joined in and it sounded amazing! So I got them to play with me when I performed it. I had Glenn on acoustic guitar, John on congos and Chrystal singing harmonies. It felt like a real song! It was such an amazing feeling!!!



Bought a new bag today. It's so exciting! I got all girly about it. Isn't it pretty? It's silk! I don't usually get excited over handbags, but I really love this one!



Going to see Mal Webb tomorrow night. Very excited! And going to see an acousitc duo in Eltham on Wednesday night. It's a week for music! Although I think every week for me is a week for music. Yay for music!

I just cried while re-watching 'Lost', and my family laughed at me. I cry at everything. :(

10 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    Glad your holidays are so fabulous... mine are about 5 months out, but you are giving me some great ideas as to how to spend them!

    I'm so glad you're able to use your musical gifts as often as you do! Will you be recording any of your original works?

    Oh... and the crying thing... another one of your gifts is Empathy. You feel other people's pain (even if they're fictional people). I do the same thing. It's a strength... not a weakness! :-)
    Anonymous said...
    tennis - thats fun. i guess you have no idea who you'll be seeing. my parents went to whatever tournament was just up here in sydney and saw carlos moya, lleyton hewitt, and martina hingis (or some other famous chick) all play. not a bad deal i'd say.

    unfortunately i'm not allowed to watch tennis if i'm around howie, coz he hates it.
    at least we both love cricket
    Litha said...
    Nice bag dude!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Howie hates tennis? Silly misguided boy!

    Thanks ma'am! I'm all filled up with encouragement now! Feeling great!

    I'd love to record some of my original songs, but haven't done so as of yet. I'd love to do that some time soonish though. It's so exciting! I'm starting to feel like a real artist!

    Yay for my exciting new bag! Glad you like it Lis. I don't think anyone has been excited about it enough yet. You're the first!
    Luke said...
    Ha ha! Tink cried... :P

    While honestly I shouldn't mock, because I love ti when people allow hemselves to be touched by a film's dramatic narrative, but I didn't think the particular sequence she was referring to was THAT sad... :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Are you serious?! Boone died!!! How is that not sad?!
    Brie said...
    i can't even remember which one Boone was... that girls brother maybe? I liked sawyer the best :D

    and that is a very cool bag *gets excited over bag*
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, Boone was Shannon's brother. Shannon is the skinny blonde chick who gets with Sayid (Iraqi guy) for a while. I hate her...
    Bizzle said...
    Yay for new bags and crying! I cried in that part too...but only the first time around.

    Hey, Kris and I are still coming over on the 27th. Any word on if we can stay with you?
    Ludicrousity said...
    OH man! It's so close! I'll call you!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates