Sunday, April 29, 2007

Josh In Sydney


I might be going to Sydney this week! I plan on leaving Wednesday morning and returning late Thursday night. You see, Josh Groban will be in our fine country! He isn't doing any shows, I think it's just a media/promo trip for his latest album. However, he'll be performing live on 'Sunrise' on Thursday morning. That's the only place I think he's performing. So I figure if that's my only chance to see him, I'd better head up to Sydney. For those of you not from Oz, that's about a 9 hour drive each way. It's a fair hike! But he is my favourite singer in the world, so I'm willing to make the journey to hear his voice live. He really does have the most amazing voice I've ever heard! And I think it'd be a fun little adventure to head across our wonderful country. BUT, I don't want to go alone. Who wants to come? I'm serious, who wants to come hear Josh and spend lots of time in a car with me!

3 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Hmmm. 18 hours in a car with my sister to see Josh Groban perform a song, maybe two, or stay here and play The Sims 2.

    Which one shall I pick? :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Come on a road trip with me! He'll be performing 2 songs!
    Luke said...
    NO! :P

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates