Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Best Diet Ever!

This was sent to me in an email from my lovely mum. Best diet ever!



This is a specially formulated diet designed to help WOMEN cope with the stress that builds during the day

BREAKFAST
1 Grapefruit
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

LUNCH
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Tim Tam

AFTERNOON TEA
The rest of the Tim Tams from the packet
1 tub of Gino Ginelli ice cream with chocolate topping

DINNER
4 bottles of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size Supreme pizza
3 snickers bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK
1 whole Woolworth's cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

REMEMBER :
"stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts"

Send this to four women and you will lose two kilograms

Send this to all the women you know (or ever knew) and you will lose 10 kgs

IF you delete this message you will gain 10 kgs

Here's some advice for you:
Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Cardonay , a bole of Baileys, a butle of Kehuha, a pockage of Tim Toms , tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke, some saltins an a bax a cholates.

Yu haf no idr who gud I fel.

7 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    A friend of mine sent me that exact same diet right before I started mine. I'd definitely go for that whole cheesecake. Yummo!

    FUNNY!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I could not eat a whole cheesecake! One slice makes me feel ill. I don't really have a sweet tooth.
    Luke said...
    Ha ha. Best diet ever.

    Can guys do it too?
    glenn william jessop said...
    Tim Tams are addictive!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Anyone can do it I guess! But it is especially designed for women.
    Luke said...
    Sexist! How is this more appropriate for women? :P

    *nit picks*
    Anonymous said...
    OMG Cheesecake! YUM

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates