Thursday, April 19, 2007

Giggle Giggle Haha!

Here's a tid bit from my life. I started a laughing club with 3 of my friends in Tassie a couple of years ago. It was hilarious! There were only 4 of us, so it was kind of awkward. We all just stood in a circle and started laughing, it was so weird. Then we'd laugh at each other looking so ridiculous, so it ended up being real laughter. But it only lasted about 2 minutes before it got too awkward to continue. I think we only had 4 or 5 meetings on the local golf course where we used to go walking. Chris put a notice up on the local community board, but no one joined us... so weird... Can't say I have any desire to be in another laughing club...

8 Comments:

  1. wire said...
    yep, that'd be awkward alright. did it deliver?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Deliver? I don't get the question...
    Brie said...
    laughing club?
    Scott said...
    well that post gave me a bit of a laugh.
    Luke said...
    What did we learn today, kids? Don't actively try to do anything. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    It was kind of fun, just weird.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I've heard that not only is laughing considered aerobic exercise (heavy laughter can be as good as a brisk walk!), it's also great for elevating your mood. I would join a club like that!
    Ludicrousity said...
    It was kind of fun, but also a bit weird.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates