Friday, December 16, 2005

Out Of This World

I had a super cool dream last night that I was on another planet. There were a whole bunch of us, can't remember why. But we were trying to suss out the place without letting the locals know we were there. They were humans too though. Then the overcast sky cleared to show the most beautiful night sky. We could see so many planets, including earth (which was huge), and billions of stars. It was one of the most visually stunning dreams I have ever had. I adore space and astronomy.



Then for no apparent reason we were in a supermarket on this planet doing some shopping for Danny because he was going to cook for Chrystal. Then it because a musical and we were all singing about what and how he should cook. This all totally seemed normal and everyone was joining in.

There was also this weird bit where I was on a big toy train and we all had to find something to do, like some sort of weird real life action sequence or something. No idea what that was about.

Ingi & I also got a gig supporting Mal Webb. It was so cool! It was @ 303 on High st, Northcote. Oh, and I wrote an awesome song, that sounded a little like 'overkill' by Colin Hay. Great song! I even remember how it kinda went, so I'm going to try to recreate it. How exciting!

Also in my dream, Guru bought 'Napolean Dynamite', and I was really annoyed at him, coz I wanted to buy it.

I quite often have very vivid dreams that I can remember ever detail of.

15 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Is the gig with Mal Webb still part of the dream or did you step back into reality in that paragraph?!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    No no no, still part of the dream unfortunately. I wish that was real! He's damn amazing! Everything there was a dream.
    Luke said...
    Wierd girl. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    I rarely don't remember at least something of my dreams. I love remembering my dreams. This one was just so beautiful!
    Zebe said...
    i wish i could remember dreams. but the only thing i ever remember is that theyr were stupid and made no sense..

    no idea what they were about hto
    :(
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I wish I had dreams where life became a musical. That's the second one for you in less than a week, right?!?
    Zebe said...
    hey.. it is too! i think your subconscious is revealing itself!
    Brie said...
    life as a musical would be hilarious. I only remember my dreams sometimes, i usually forget them within a few minutes of waking up :(
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh believe me, that's not a subconscious desire, it's a very conscious one! I would sing 24/7 if I could, and I want everyone else to too!
    Zebe said...
    ehe ok i'l sing. i'l sing blink182 - first date. best song EVER!

    *in the car, i just cant wait. to pick u up on our very first date...*
    Litha said...
    Napoleon Dynamite is on sale at HMV at the moment, part of 3 for $30. I picked up my awesome copy today
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know! I plan on geting it tomorrow. It's $12.99 on it's own, I might jsut get the one I think.
    Anonymous said...
    Are we all still in a dream sequence?
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, that's real! My brain just put the buying 'nalpolean dynamite' thing in my dream coz I'd been thinking about it, but it really is on sale for $13, and I'm going to get it today! WHOO!!!

    Oh, and I'm not sure a big fan of that blink song cray-z, it's too repetitive.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I now own 'napolean dynamite'! WHOO!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates