Monday, December 19, 2005

CHRISTMAS!

Yesterday was a good day! It was very Christmassy! Because we're going to South Australia for Christmas this year to spend it with mum's side of the family, we had our Christmas lunch with dad's side of the family. It was great fun. Lots of amazing yummy food (Yay for mum!), great company, oh and exciting presents of course! I got my mic, lead and stand from mum and dad (I'll get the other part of my present from them on Christmas day), perfume ('moonflower' from the body shop) from Luke, money from Uncle Barry & Aunty Karen, money and tops from Nanna. Lots of fun!

Then last night my church had their annual carols in the park. Although, due to weather (it didn't rain in the end anyway), we had it indoors. Rain in summer? Doh! Oh well, still was an awesome night. Our band just rocked. We had Chrystal and Diane on vocals, Hugh on bass, Danny & Dan on trumpet, Dad on trombone, Aaron on Tuba, Sky on flute, Andreas on drums, Graeme on percussion, and myself on Piano and vocals. I got lots of positive feedback from everyone, so yay! It was great fun, I like singing carols. O Holy Night is my favourite one, AND I managed to hit that super crazy high note at the end. Oh yeah! Good times!

Here is some of the tinsel I wore in my hair last night. There was like 3 metres of it. So much tinsel... It was a tad itchy, but still fun! It's holly tinsel! Isn't it awesome?!



I love Christmas.

9 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    It's been happening every year for as long as I can remember at Eltham, but I haven't been there that long. Ok, so I definately remember at least the last 4 or 5.
    Ludicrousity said...
    You went to Eltham Baptist? When?
    Luke said...
    Thanks for the chess set! You rock! But I swear if you spent more than $35 on it... :P
    Anonymous said...
    Of course peebody went there, Tink.

    That third stained glass window, at the back on the left in the vestry - that's the Venerable St Peebody window. Each year on the eve of St Peebody's Day we light a ferret in his memory and await his return. Some say he's been alreadt, but me, I say the day is still to come.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh yes, how silly of me!

    Of course I spent more than $35 on it Guru! It's a marble chess set!
    Luke said...
    GRAAAAA!!! *dives for Tink's shins*
    wire said...
    ahh St Peebody's Day, there is nothing i like better than lighting a ferret - no really, ask my friends.

    i've been at EBC for like twenty years and i don't remember you - man is that bad or what? my excuse is that i was probably way to young to have walked in the same circles but still... i'm normally so good with faces too - man isn't my face red!
    wire said...
    no really, check out my avatar, is that red or what!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Aww, you guys are the sweetest!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates