Friday, December 02, 2005

And I Thought It Was Over...

Well I thought the stress of having to finish things at the last second was over. I realised only late last night that I have double booked myself for tonight. It is our college Christmas break up which I so desperately want to go to because all the American exchange students leave on Monday and I'll probably never see them again. This is the last chance I really have to see them. But I only found out late last night that I'm booked in to do a 10 minute puppet play for a play group Christmas break up! I totally did not realise that was tonight! CRAP!!!

Now I have to go do the puppet play thing which starts at 6:30pm, then rush off to the kingsley thing (which starts at 6pm), then maybe off to Friday Night Boardom after that. We'll see.

I had to write a script this morning. I'm actually pretty happy with it. It's all about Christmas carols. It's kinda fun. But sigh... I always do things at the last second. I totally need to work on my time management...

8 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Ha ha, it'll never be over, Tink. NEVER!!!

    Girl, you need a calander and good time management. I don't think you've wirrten a single puppet play that wasn't a last minute rush. :P
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    You need someone to buy you a handheld for Christmas (hint, hint, guru!). I don't know what I would do without mine.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I actually don't want a palm pilot thingy. I just need to be better organised.

    I think I work better if I do it all at once anyway. Hmm.. no excuse still...
    Anonymous said...
    carry around a diary.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I do! I just never look at it. I generally put things in my diary, then never look at it again. I'm smart.

    I've had such a crap day.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hmmm... good idea.. Guru, how do you feel about answering phones?
    Luke said...
    Grimaced at best.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Grimaced is not a feeling...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates