Sunday, December 18, 2005

MICROPHONE!!!

I finally got me a microphone I can call my own! I went shopping yesterday morning with Rob (out to Mount Waverly!) and got a microphone, a stand and a lead. WHOO!!! All up we got everythign super cheap because we went to the place where Rob gets all his PA stuff for the Proclaimers. Ah, the life of a sound techie. All this stuff is part of my Christmas present from my parents. Aren't they wonderful? Oh yes they are! Answer your own question why don't you Megan. Why don't mind if I do!


Here is a picture of my wonderful new mic, still in the box. I have taken it out to have a look at it, but I'm not allowed to use it for another week. Doh! Oh well, here she is!

12 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Hooray! Now I have a proper micrphone to record flash cartoon dialogue! :D
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, I have a proper microphone that you may use if you're a good little boy.
    *pats Guru on the head*
    HoneyBee said...
    Wow!!! Don't you hate it when you have to wait like that! Silly wailting for chrissy
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    That's a really good mic. My dad ONLY buys Shure.
    Zebe said...
    yes.. i know EXACTLY how good different mic's are..
    Rob said...
    Shure are good, but they're not the only good brand. Sennheiser are also very good, and my church also has an EV lapel radio mic (which is actually quite superior to the Shure one we have).

    I've also got a couple of AKG long shotguns which give a very nice sound.

    And I also use a pair of Audio-Technica condenser mics which are really good too.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Rob! You're supposed to talk up MY mic! It's damn awesome ok? Nothing is better than it! NOTHING!!!
    Rob said...
    Hey, I didn't say SM58s are crap (because they're not), but just that there are other good ones around too.
    Ludicrousity said...
    No there isn't! I have the only good microphone ever made. EVER!
    Zebe said...
    yeah, well im happy for u ludi, even tho i have no idea what the difference is between the types of mic's.



    ... does that change the quality . of my happyness for u?
    Mutt said...
    mmm... looks edible
    Ludicrousity said...
    Please don't eat my microphone. Bad kohl!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates