Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Busyness

The last little while has been suprisingly busy! I expected to have a leisurely weekend, but oh no! I handed in my very last assignment for the year on Friday. WHOO!!! Ironically it was on anxiety... It is such an amazing feeling having everything finished for the year! I got some of my results back too. I did 5 subjects, and I have a HD (High Distinction) and a D (Distinction) so far. For those of you who don't know our tertiary marking system, they are the 2 highest marks you can get! WHOO!!! The D is for History which I thought I went the worst in! So I'm assuming that'll be the worst mark I get. YAY!

On the weekend (Saturday) I went to the St Andrews markets with Chrystal to buy beads and jewelry stuff. And we had felafel balls. Mmmm... felafel! We got so much stuff for $30! Best place ever to buy jewelry stuff! Then we quickly had lunch and went to see Alex in his end of year performance (he's a drama student/actor). It was on the 2002 bali bombings and generally anything in the media to do with Bali. It was really fantastic! Very thought provoking. From there we went to the Belgium Beer Garden. Oh yeah... such amazing Belgium beer! Then off to quickly have dinner and rush off to the jewelry making night Chrystal and I had organised. We had about 15 girls turn up and we made all sorts of things. We made earings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings. I even taught some people how to make macrame jewelry. All in all an awesome night of connection, productivity and fun!

Then on Sunday I had a rehersal at 8:15am (for church that morning), I played piano and sang for that. Then I went to Danny & Chrystal's for lunch. There were 8 of us there I think, lots of and lots of fun! Chrystal is a fantastic cook and the company was second to none! Then off to a carols rehersal which I'm also playing piano and singing in. Then rushed off to Prahran to do a gig (which was really awesome), then rushed back to my church. The gig was for the Christmas street festival thing of the church of one of my lecturere's, Glen. Great people, we had a good time there! Busy busy day. Then just hung out with peopel afterwards until 2am. Long long day... long long weekend... but good times!

Yesterday I worked again. Lifeguarding is easy, but hot and boring. It's just so humid! But it's nice to be back there, I have great workmates and it money! WHOO!!! Then last night I went to Jenny's place to see her new house. She just moved out to Carlton. And we walked to Lygon st and got gelati. Mmmm... gelati.

Well I'm going to meet Nomes for Breakfast now, then we'll do some Christmas shopping. Hmmm... long blog today...

8 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    *LMAO* There there... *punches Peebody* Oh, wait, that's supposed to be pattng...

    Congrats on the finished work Ludi! Now let's all get drunk and play ping pong!
    Zebe said...
    AHA! i love watching drunk people play ping pong! spesh wen theres no table/ball/paddles...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Can't say I've ever seen drunk people play ping pong. Wouldn't be much of a game though. I'd like to play ping pong with a drunk person. I'm sure I'd win!
    Dboy said...
    I wanted to invite you but we couldn't fit any more people in! It pained my heart.

    It was based around Chrystal's high school friend get together, and then we added another couple from church that they had met (Matt and Kathryn) and then Megan who they had met also, and it was all of the sudden too big.

    I'm sorry.
    Anonymous said...
    good breakfast... good shopping! YAY 4 getting presents out of the way!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Awesome lunch dboy, you totally missed out peebody! :P yay for spending the day with nooni!
    Dboy said...
    What do you mean 'yeah, whatever.'? You think I didn't want to have you there? You're nuts, Mungo.
    Ludicrousity said...
    *whispers to Peebody*
    He said he was glad you weren't there.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates