Monday, March 19, 2007

Triple J Update

More exciting news! Thanks again to everyone who has been voting for me in Triple J's unearthed comp! This week my ratings went up again and I now hold places 81 & 91 overall!!! That's unbelievable! I am so excited!!!! I also hold places 6 & 7 for my genre (electronic). Thank you so much to everyone who has voted for me! You may be confused as to why I only have 2 songs in the charts this week coz I had 3 last week, well I took 1 of my songs down to upload a different one, and that hasn't been approved yet. I'll let you know when it is. Keep passing the word around! Love,

Meags

Rate me on triple j Unearthed!

6 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    You da bomb. :-)
    Ingi said...
    that's cool muggy! Do you win triple J unearthed when you get to number one spot??? How does it work these days?
    Ludicrousity said...
    There are many comps that happen through the year and you have to do different things to win them. You don't get anything for getting to #1 as far as I'm aware, just a great way to expose people to your music and probably makes you mor elikely to be chosen for things.
    Dboy said...
    So how do you win comps?
    Dboy said...
    So... how do I get a response?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh right, sorry. It depends on the comp. Usually the Triple J selectors just listen to the music and pick what they think is the most appropriate style and artist for the particular comp.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates