Thursday, March 29, 2007

Further Proof?

In case you needed further proof of the fact that my brother & I are insane, here you go:



This is Luke (aka Guru) & I on the way to his 21st last year singing in the car. It's recorded on my phone, so that's why it looks a bit dodgy.



This is us in the kitched just after I got my new phone. Don't ask. And I'm not sure what noise I made at the end of that video...

And just because I thought this was fun! I stole it off Howie's blog.



I'm going to go with MORE scared!

7 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    However, the cherries did sweep the rug on Tuesday.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I LOVE Silly Songs with Larry. "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" is my daughter's theme song, and she knows all the words. Love the video... it reminds me of when she and I are in the car, singing the same song, harmonizing as well.

    Guru: you have a great voice, too!

    You both crack me up.
    Ludicrousity said...
    We're so normal it's boring... ?????
    Luke said...
    Yay! I got complimented on my singing when I was singing in a stupid voice. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    You're nbutz!!!
    wire said...
    can i say i would be mildly excited?
    Ludicrousity said...
    You could, but saying things like that can get you wearing a straight jacket for prolonged periods of time...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates