Friday, March 02, 2007

Spicks & Specks Report

We had so much fun last night! My family & I headed off to the ABC studios and were in the studio audience for 'Spicks & Specks'. They filmed 2 shows last night and one of them was the Mother's Day special. It was such a fun night. So much laughing! We had such a great time. Afterwards we got to meet Adam, Alan & Myf. They were so nice! They signed stuff for us and I got photos. Here they come!


This is Adam, Alan & me from left to right. They were very cool guys.











And here is Myf & I. She's so short! And she's a crazy woman. She shoots S&S twice a week late at night, then does Breakfast Radio! Crazy!!! I'm impressed.









This is a set shot from where I was sitting. Sweet right?


It was such a fun night, everyone was so nice and in such a good mood. Can't wait to go again in April! The tickets are free if you check out the website and call the number. It's so worth it!

10 Comments:

  1. Ross said...
    You met Myf? Lucky you...
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Free tickets, eh? Would that include the plane tickets to get me there? ;-)

    Sounds like a great time, and you had fabulous seats!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    You could try! :)

    And any seats are good seats, it's a fairly small studio. More intimate. I love it!
    Luke said...
    Oh yeah, that night freakin' rocked.

    I managed to have a quick laugh with Alan, and possibly offend Lano from Lano and Woodley. I'm a jerk. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    It was funny though!
    [soph] said...
    hey! lol, yes i still exist. But i mostly blog on myspace nowadays. i like the format better. reminds me more of a notebook or something. spicks and specks...such a funny show!!
    Anonymous said...
    Is that your dad over your right shoulder in the pic with Myf or just a copycat? : )
    Ludicrousity said...
    What's your myspace address soph? Let's be nerd friends!

    Kate, that IS my dad! I hadn't even noticed that! He was outside!
    Dboy said...
    Crikey! That sounds awesome!

    Hey Guru, how did you insult Lano and Woodley?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Just Lano. I'll let him tell you!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates