Thursday, March 22, 2007

Soldier's Wedding


I just realised I haven't posted wedding photos yet! Aaron (aka Soldier) & Jen tied the knot on Feb 10th. It was such a great day! We all had stacks of fun and it was great to celebrate their new life together. I was honoured to be a part of it, I sang & played the piano during the ceremony. This is a shot during the ceremony.


Signing the register. Aren't they a good looking bunch? Jen wore a green dress which was stunning and the boys got top hats! How fun! The groomsmen are Glenn & Ben (Left to Right), and the bridesmaids are Emily & Anne (Left to Right). Everyone just looked so pretty!



This is Anna & I as the reception was starting. You can see the photos get sillier as the night goes on...




This is the amazing cake that Ben made. What a clever boy he is. And he sacrificed an awful lot of sleep to make it. Yay for Ben!













Simone & I














The happy couple cutting the happy cake.










Matt (aka KK) & I looking incredibly attractive. Control yourself people. You know you want us!











Revvy & I. The beard has been significantly chopped since then. Revvy is now no longer a terror suspect.









This is Jo & Brent (aka Wire). Aren't they a good looking couple? Everyone sigh. Awwww!








Cazz & I.









Neale & Jess, yet another good looking couple!








Sam & Mike (from left to right). Not a couple, but still good looking!










First dance as husband & wife. Awwww!















The lovely Cazz just after she caught the bouquet. Yes, for once, I did NOT catch the bouquet!














Brent & I with Mike popping his head up in the background, he did that in quite a few photos!











Brent, Jo & I with Mike, once again, in the background!










Chrystal (aka Mrs Dboy) & I.









Once again (as per other wedding photos) Ben has decided to try to eat people, specifically me. Something different for him...









Glenn & I. Doesn't he scrub up nicely!









The groom & I. Yay for Aaron!








Anna & Rob. Awwww! It was their 1 year wedding anniversary the next day. Which was a month and a half ago now. I am so slack.... Sorry!










Brent, Mike & I (from left to right)







Hugh, Amy & I with lollypops. How fun! They were on every table. The lollypops that is, not Hugh & Amy. Another good looking couple! Hugh & Amy, not the lollypops.








Isn't Emily pretty? She was one of Jen's bridesmaids.








Lots of people in this one. From left to right we have Danny, Kate, Jo, Cazz & I.






Anna, Rob & I looking gorgeous. And oh so normal.










Like I said, Ben likes to eat people, and I think Rob just wanted to be in the photo. And there is someone's head sticking up at the back. Not Mike this time, but Anna.











From left to right, Chrystal, Carolyn & I.













Simone with someone's top hat, probably Ben's, and a glass of champagne, that I don't think was hers either. THEIF!











Paul (aka Billy) and Andrew having lots of fun. I have so many photos of those two. What posers!






Group shot! From left to right we have Andrew, Debbie, Rachael & I. And we have Paul popping his head up in the front. Fun times! Man do I look creepy in that photo!! What's up with my freaky eyes?!






Tim, Rob & I in a very serious shot.









And last, but not least, this is Kate & I. I think she stole Ben's hat too. That hat certainly did the rounds that night!






So as you can see we certainly had an amazing time. It was a wonderful day and I'm really happy for Aaron & Jen. They are really happy together and I know they will have a great life as husband and wife. Congrats guys. Love you heaps!

9 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    They are some really nice photos. Good work, Tink.
    Simone said...
    what great photos! i'm glad you finally posted them, it was such a terrific night.

    correction - NOT a theif :p even tho, coolest hats ever!the champers was Jess' i think. fun times :)
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I thought it had been a while since you posted any wedding pics... and that you were probably due! :-)

    Great photos... everyone looks like they're having such fun!
    Luke said...
    Wow... enough photos? :P

    Looked like a cool wedding! Except for KK, as usual.
    Ludicrousity said...
    It was oh so fun! Such a great night with such great people. Yay!
    Anonymous said...
    hey, i stole no hat! i just picked one up coz i knew it wanted me as much as i wanted it...

    much dancing-fun that night... (despite the dj's efforts!)

    hey, Megan, do you remember why the finger between the lips?
    what were we up to?
    what were we doing?
    what were we thinking?
    what were we talking about? (no, don't tell me)
    why can't i remember?
    how did i get home?
    who got me home?
    where have i been?
    where am i?
    who am i?
    why am i?
    how am i?
    good grief! oh no!
    i'm having some wierd reaction to the pics...
    what's this rash on my elbow and why can't i lick it?!
    why does everything look purple-ish?!
    aaaaaah!!! get me outta here! quick!

    (do i dare tell you my name?....)
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's obviously Kate! :)

    I think we were trying to do a zoolander pose. It was the end of the night. We could have been doing anything really... You drove home, in fact you drove me home, so I hope you remember it! Don't try to lick your elbow... free advice from Megan. Fun times!
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Are you a professional wedding attender? I can't believe how many weddings you seem to get to!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I've been to 8 in the last 12 months.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates