Thursday, September 04, 2008

Updates & More Photos!

Today it was nice to see some familiar faces! A family from my church, the Gawler's are up here at the moment as part of their caravan tour of Australia and we spent the afternoon together. We'll catch up again tomorrow after I finish work. It's nice seeing some faces from home!

I also started a new job tonight. I'm working at Tali bar when I've got some free time. Get some extra cash. It's good so far. It's a small bar in the 5 star hotel I'm working in.

Now for some photos! There are photos on facebook too. These are just some of the gang I've been hanging out with up here.



















These last 2 are from the sand dune I walk over on my way to work. On one side, Uluru, the other Kata Tjuta. Stunning! Not great photos though unfortunately... I'll have to take some better ones.



7 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Pfft! What rubbish photos. There's this ugly chick in most of 'em! :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Feel the love...
    Luke said...
    I feel nothing.

    *stares into the sunset*
    Anonymous said...
    Come home I miss you!
    Ludicrousity said...
    What good would that do Nomi? You're not even there!
    Anonymous said...
    Yes i am, all this week I'm home!
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's a little far for me to come! I still love you thought!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates