Friday, September 12, 2008

3 and a half weeks

Today is my last day off before I go back to work...
I've enjoyed having time off. Some people say they get bored up here with lots of time off, but not me! There are lots of great people to hang out with and I've done a bit of reading which has been nice.

Speaking of which. I got a BARGAIN!!!! I went to the library the other day to get some books to read and they had a shelf of books they were getting rid of for 50c. I'd never heard of any of them, but then I saw the 5th Harry Potter book. They had excess copies, so they sold it to me for 50c! Oh yeah! I finished the 7th book about 3 weeks ago, but I don't own any of them. So I might start buying the books seeing as I have one now. Bargain! I LOVED the series!!! So addictive and compelling!

I'm almost better now. I'm feeling so much better than I have been, but I'm still not 100%. It shouldn't be long now!

I've been getting to know some different people which has been good. I've made some great friends! As you can see from lots of my photos! I have more photos on facebook if you want to check those out.

The weather has been stunning! It's low 30's at the moment, fine and sunny! I love it! All dry heat! I'm not a fan of the humidity. But the nights are hot, so yay! Best of both worlds! I might even get a tan if the weather keeps up!

The girl I'm sharing with in my half of the house is moving house next week, so I'll have half a house to myself which will be nice. She's great, don't get me wrong, but it'll be nice to have some more space.

That's all for now! Stay tuned for more of the adventures of Megan!

4 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    30 degrees? Sunny? DRY HEAT?!

    I envy you with much bitterness. :P
    Anonymous said...
    Eww my type of weather is pouring rain 10 degrees and a nice mug of hot milo.
    Ludicrousity said...
    The weather is soooo lovely! I even have a bit of a tan!
    Anonymous said...
    Not hard for you Orrins you always tan easy.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates