Monday, September 15, 2008

4 Weeks

Today is the 4 week mark. And Thursday will be a month that I've been here.
I have nothing else to report really. Things here rarely change. More work, more of the same.
Apart from the fact that I keep getting sicker. I thought I was getting better, but no. The last 3 days I've been having uncontrollable nose bleeds. They last most of the night, and sometimes during the day. Usually lasting 3-4 hours at a time. It stopping me sleeping which means I'm exhausted. I went back to the doctor today. He said now I have an ear infection, a minor eye infection and an infection in my nose which is contributing to my nose bleeds. Great. How fun it is to be me right now. I know this sounds like a whingy, sympathy seeking post, but I honestly feel like utter crap. I am tired all the time and feel really sick. I have today and tomorrow off work again. My eyes are all bloodshot and I look awful.

If I'm still sick in 2 weeks I've decided I'm just going to pack up and go home. I'm not getting better. I feel so awful and I'm having to take time off work without pay because I don't have any sick hours saved up yet. Today is my 3rd sick day in 4 weeks. And I have tomorrow off too. I've been trying to go to work sick, but it's making me sicker. I feel guilty for taking so much time off when I'm so new to the job. But my bosses are being really understanding which is great. But I'm sure they'd still rather not have a sick worker...

Anyway, now that you've read my whinging rant I'll leave you to do something more fun with your time!

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    man thats awful, what a crappy doctor for saying you were fine the first time.Way to run tests pfft.
    Ludicrousity said...
    He didn't say I was fine, just said that it was viral, not bacterial, so anti-biotics won't do anything. He's right. He's actually a nice guy, he's trying to help!
    Anonymous said...
    Help you die. :P
    Luke said...
    That sucks, Sis. But don't come home! Your room smells like dog.

    And I might let the dog in there sometime. OH SNAP!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hey! I kept the door closed for a reason! I miss her so much. How is she? Is she ok? Are you walking her?
    wire said...
    I guess i should stop punching this voodoo doll in the face then.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I dont' know why, but I knew it had something to do with you...
    Luke said...
    Yes, I'm walking her three times a week. Combined with this new intense swimming stuff I'm doing I'm start to feel... *shudders* ... fitter.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yay for you! Yay for Maggie! I miss her so much. You too I suppose...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates