Thursday, July 31, 2008

Uluru!

Well it looks like I may be heading off to Uluru soon for a 3 months stint. I applied for a job up there ages ago. A friend mine is cheffing up there and I thought it'd be a nice place to go do something different for a while. I had resigned myself to not going seeing as I hadn't heard back from them. The first time I applied to go up there was about 5 months ago. And again 2 months ago. Finally yesterday they rang and it looks like they want me to go up soon. Maybe even as soon as 2 weeks! I've got a second phone interview today so I'll let you know how it goes! This is the resort.



EDIT:
I just had my second phone interview. However I still don't know what's going on... Not sure if they are officially offering me a job yet... They said they'd call me back in a couple of days. I guess I'll know then.

4 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Woah, it looks a little surreal, being out there in the middle of nowhere... and then there's green!

    Should be a blast, eh?
    Anonymous said...
    wow - hope 2nd phone interview goes well for you.
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Sounds great. Hope you get it.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi i need some info,My name is dana i am Elaine cartwrights daughter sadly she passed away some time ago now. I am looking for my aunty vera.I have been on Macca's world trip and left a message on there. My sister is alison and my brother is kenneth.Hope you can help

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates