Monday, June 02, 2008

Amy's Visit

A couple of weeks Amy came over to visit from Tassie. I've been slack in getting the photos up, but fear no more! Here they are! We had so much fun! Lots of shopping, hanging out in cool places, and one night we headed into the city and stayed in a hotel. Lots of fun! I miss Amy heaps and it was so awesome to see her again! Marty features heavily in all our photos. Marty is my lovely moose who travels around with me. He lives in my car so he can come on all my fun adventures! He comes everywhere Amy & I go!


I think this is us giggling in our hotel room


Having a beer with Marty


Awesome new gloves we bought at the vic markets! So comfy and warm!


This is Bram, Leonie's son. We caught up for a coffee with them. Lots of fun! Isn't he a cutie?


Eating Lord of the Fries. Yummy! If you haven't tried LOTF you just have to! There are only 2 shops in the city right near flinders st station. Most amazing food ever!


Marty having a soy chai latte. Mmmm....


Our standard Zoolander pose!

8 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    What is it with you and rainbow coloured clothing?! :P
    Rob said...
    Um...Guru, you do realise which one is your sister, right? :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah! The only rainbow thing was Amy's headband!
    Anonymous said...
    I lobe her rainbow thing! I love all rainbow things. It must be my inner lesbian whooo!
    Luke said...
    What the heck...?! I responded to this!

    Anyways, those mitts you bought are rainbow! Sure, they don't actually contain all the colours of the rainbow, but it's got that same stripey, technicolour hippy look most of your clothes have.

    Such a hippy. :P
    Anonymous said...
    Whats wrong with being a hippy?
    Ludicrousity said...
    He's just jealous he's not a hippy
    Luke said...
    Shut up!

    *cries himself to sleep, dreaming hippy dreams*

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates