Thursday, June 05, 2008

TEAR Gifts & Uni

I sent this around as an email last week, but thought I'd put it on my blog for those I didn't email in case you're interested.

I had an idea. I'm sure most people are aware of TEAR's useful gifts catalogue. If not, check it out here:
http://usefulgifts.org/
I was wanting to get something/lots of things off it just because it seems like a good thing to do. No reason. So, if you are interested in being a part of it, let me know! We'll all pool our money together and get a whole lot of stuff from the catalogue to help those less fortunate who don't have the means to help themselves. Put in whatever you can, and together I think we can get lots of money and help a lot of people and communities!

So I'm planning on buying stuff on Saturday. If you want to be a part of it you'll need to let me know asap. Those of you who want to give me money please do so asap, and those of you who were going to buy stuff yourself off the site with your credit card please feel free to do so and let me know what you got so I can collate the 'results' and share them with everyone. Thanks!

On another note:
I FINISHED MY UNI DEGREE!!! Yesterday was my very last day of classes and I handed in my last assignment! It's such a great feeling! Whoo!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Whooo! You need to have a party to celebrate or at least lots of booze!
    Anonymous said...
    whoooot!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I had a nice dinner with my family last night. That's about the extent of my celebration so far. I might do something on the weekend though!
    Luke said...
    Whoo!! Uni is over!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates