Sunday, June 22, 2008

Once

I finally got around to seeing "Once" last night. It's the most incredible film! There isn't a huge amount that happens in terms of events, it's more of a character development story. And 60% of the movie is sung. It's not a musical per se. It's about 2 musicians and the music they create together. It's some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard in my life. What talented people they are!

I bought the soundtrack to the film this morning. I can't get enough. And I watched the film again with my family this afternoon. They all really liked it too. If you haven't seen it, go and hire it. That's an order.

6 Comments:

  1. G.F.T.D. 1 said...
    WOW... I haven't seen this movie; ironically enough I've heard several songs from the CD!

    Pretty cool blog you have here...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks!
    Luke said...
    I DISAGREE!!

    *speeds off in his car*
    Ludicrousity said...
    You disagree with what? My blog being cool or the movie?
    Luke said...
    I was referencing Family Guy's "Drive-By Arguing" bit, but clearly you missed it. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Clearly! Not sure that works so well in written form...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates