Sunday, July 01, 2007

House Sitting Again

I got back today from my weekend down the beach, Sorrento way. We had a great time just hanging out and having some down time. I really enjoyed it! Now I'm back! But I'm about to go away again! But not really. I'm house sitting for the next week in North Balwyn. I'll still be on the net though.

In other news I've got a new song up on Triple J's unearthed. It's a remix of Bloc Party's 'the prayer'. Triple J are running a reminx comp at the moment, so head over there and rate my remixed track! Thanks!

Rate me on triple j Unearthed!

3 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Oh, and she has no internet peoples. Just thought you'd like to know!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah! I just popped home for a little while, but no net til the weekend! Not that it seems that people have been here... :(
    Luke said...
    Yeah, the blog community has been a bit of a graveyard lately...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates