Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tassie Report

Had a fantastic time in Tassie over the weekend. I was only there for 3 days, but that was enough. I love my friends down there, but there is nothing to do and after catching up with everyone, I tend to get bored. I had a lovely time with my friends and the wedding was just fantastic! Penny & Andy looked so happy and so gorgeous. It was great! I stayed in a crazy boys' house. 4 single boys in a house is an interesting (but awesome) place to stay. It was great seeing the guys again. I forgot to take my camera can you believe, so I only have dodgy photos from my phone!


This is the happy couple!












This is Ezra & I. Ezra is Amy & Troy's kid. He is just over 4 months now! He was only 1 month last time I saw him. He's so big and so cute!

6 Comments:

  1. jenny said...
    ezra's so big!

    yay penny and andy!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Check out Jenny's blog for photos of Tassie!

    http://jenga.footboot.net/
    archives/016503.html
    Litha said...
    Is 2007 the year that Megan doesn't blog? You've only done 2 this year, and we're officially 2 weeks in!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Well no one seems to be reading it, so I'm not posting that often. I'll post again tomorrow.
    Litha said...
    I still read! Every day! Goooooooooooooooooooo Megan!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok, I'll post wedding photos today.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates