Friday, January 05, 2007

Celbs Galore!

I have so much to post about! The Carols, Christmas, Kelly & Grant's wedding, New Years, lots of other things, but I can't be bothered right now.

Tonight I went to the St Kilda Markets, so awesome. Spent most of my money on beads. Then headed off to see 'Zoophyte'. I just love them! Check out their music on myspace. The only issue with tonight's gig was Andy's new girfriend, who just happens to be MEGAN GALE!!! Now that's nice for them, but the thing is that of all people at the venue she decided to stand next to me. Which means I had to dance next to Megan Gale for half the night!!! That's enough to make any girl feel unattractive and bad about herself! But for the other half of the night I got to dance next to Josh Lawson, so that more than made up for it. I spoke to him after the gig and he is so very lovely! We had a nice chat and he was a really genuine guy. I was very impressed.

I'm flying out to Tassie on Friday arvo for the weekend. Yes, another pair is getting married. Penny & Andy get married on Saturday. Awwww!!!

10 Comments:

  1. Litha said...
    Megan gale would make anyone feel bad, she's so hot. I love Andy and all but WHOA, she could probably have anyone she wanted. And Josh Lawson is a champ, what a great night of celebrity spotting
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know! I was so very excited! Yay for lovely Josh!
    Rob said...
    riiiight...standing next to megan gale is an 'issue'...probably not the word i would use. :P
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Okay... so I didn't know who any of those celebs were. And, apparently, if you google Megan Gale for images, most of them come up naked. Yikes.

    Sounds like you had fun anyway!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Really? I didn't think she did nude work. She's pretty damn famous! Damn supermodels...
    Litha said...
    I could only find one nude photo (topless only) and when I clicked it it said image not found. I wanted to check if it was photoshopped (cause I'd sooo be able to tell being the expert that I am) because I don't really want to believe it
    Ludicrousity said...
    If you google images of her, they are not nude ones.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    The search that I did brought up like 4 or 5... but most of them were on German and Italian sites, I think.
    Ludicrousity said...
    http://images.google.com/images?
    client=safari&rls=en&q=megan%
    20gale&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
    Anonymous said...
    wow you are so lucky standing next to megan gale, let alone the other celebs!

    :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates