Sunday, January 28, 2007

Date To Save???


Is it just me or is Roger Federer an unstopable, lovable, tennis god?







Check out this site:
Date To Save
It's GOT to be a joke! What the?!! Have a look around the site. Hilarious!

Still house sitting. Will be away til late Wed night. Although I do seem to be getting net access most days anyway, so yay!

Had a busy weekend. Annual church conference/planning weekend was this weekend. Went well, got this sorted for this year. Mostly anyway. Went and saw some free funk/soul music in the fitzroy gardens last night. Fantastic! Gotta love "relax with max"! Spent most of this arvo making jewelry. Sorted out my band for church this year, which I'm heaps excited about! All is all, a rather productive weekend.

Had to work on Australia Day. How very unaustralian of me... But did listen to the first 22 and the last 30 of the JJJ hottest 100 countdown. The best countdown I've heard yet!

8 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    That web site is certainly, well, "interesting". I really hope it's a joke...
    Rob said...
    after having another look, yeah, i'd say it's a joke!
    Ross said...
    I should hope so...
    Ludicrousity said...
    I hope so too!
    Ross said...
    I just hope there's nobody out there naive enough to be taken in by it. What that website suggests is the mother of all bad ideas.
    Simone said...
    haha, im not ready to speak in tongues yet?! LOL, this stuff is gold. if its real, im very scared. very.
    Anonymous said...
    Do you pray to Federer at night now that you have found a new god? Isn't there only one god in this make believe world? Or can we add some more? Maybe you perceive yourself, Ludi, as a god?
    In fact as you read this you will probably be loving the idea. OH but wait, I'm sure one of your 'friends' will jump in and attack the anonymous by saying be a man and leave your real name.
    Rob said...
    sheesh...take a chill pill, seriously!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates