Friday, December 29, 2006

Weddings! Ahhh....

Today I go to my last wedding for the year. Kelly & Grant are getting married this evening. How lovely! I bought a new dress and everything! I can't wait! I'm singing and playing piano while they sign the register which makes me feel pretty special I must say. Weddings are so great, coz everyone comes together, everyone looks so pretty and they're all in a great mood. And we're celebrating 2 people in love. What could be better? *sigh* And the reception centre is soooooooo nice! You'll be getting lots of photos as usual!

Last night I figured out how to hook up my wii to wireless internet. Anyone else have a wii? We can hook our wii's up and be friends! :)

And something just for fun!

5 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    He ... he .... he blended an IPOD!!!

    Stone him!!!!!!!!!!
    Zebe said...
    eeeheheh.. i LOVE the wii! [my boyfriends brother has one.. its fun as!]

    ...eep! not an ipod!
    Ludicrousity said...
    That guy has too much money if he can blend a perfectly good ipod. He should give it to me seeing as mine is broken.
    glenn william jessop said...
    What exactly is wii?!?
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's the new Nintendo console.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates