Monday, December 04, 2006

So Much Fun!

I have so much to report on. I've had an incredibly busy week. Last week was exam week, some good, some bad. Overall not terribly tragic. It's all over now which is nice!


Friday night I went to see Bob Evans! He's the lead singer of Jebediah performing under an alias. His real name is Kevin Mitchell. I bought his album 'suburban songbook' a few weeks ago and I just love it. If you like his music, he puts on a good show, so get along to see him!



Saturday morning I had another choir rehersal for the carols thing. It's sounding good!

Then Saturday arvo/night it was Kelly's hen's night! We had soooooooooooo much fun! First of all we went pole dancing. We took a class that went for about an hour and a half. We weren't that sexy really, but we had a ball! Then we headed back to Amanda's for silly games and dinner, then we went out clubbing at Marquee. I usually hate clubbing, but I really had fun! Didn't get home til about 4am, so I was pretty stuffed the next day, but it was so worth it! Prepare for all the photos!

This is Anna & I in the car before pole dancing


This is the group of us just after we finished pole dancing


Kelly & her mum Chris


Lisa with my hair on her head


Me drinking a Margarita


Anna wearing one of Kelly's feather boas


Kelly with the penis pinata her mum made! Haha!


Us doing pole dancing! That's Alison at the front.


Kelly all dolled up


Kathryn & Lisa doing their sexy faces

21 Comments:

  1. wire said...
    hahaha - i'm really not sure how to respond to this post, except to say "her MOM made that thing?????@@!!!"
    glenn william jessop said...
    Pole dancing hey!?!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah her mum made it. It was hilarious!

    Pole dancing was so much fun! It's harder than it looks. I have sore legs because of it. But it was so much fun, we were quite bad at it. Not sexy at all! Haha!
    Soldier of Truth said...
    what no lewd pics with you and a pole... i'm very dissappointed.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I decided I didn't want to promote 'skanky Megan' on the net.
    Litha said...
    Megan is just being modest, we were all pretty good at it, and actually very sexy indeed (seriously)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok, perhaps some of us were kind of sexy.
    Litha said...
    Whoooo! And the striptease, don't forget that!
    Ludicrousity said...
    You want more pics? They're not all that great. I have burn them onto a cd for you. I guess I can post more photos if people want to see them.
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Pole dancing?! hmmm....
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's not like we took our clothes off! It was just fun with the girls.
    Luke said...
    MY EYES!!! IT BURNS!!!!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Well, puffin took my comment... and then so did wire. Eeek!

    I'll bet you all had a lot of fun, but you're much braver than I!
    Zebe said...
    ahah i HAVE to do that.
    :D
    poledancing = fun looking
    Ross said...
    So, this is what our students get up to after hours, eh? Who'd have thought...
    Martin Boutros said...
    It's on the Kingsley syllabus isn't it, Ross? Tink was just doing research for a Worship Leading assignment, right?

    And Papier Mache modelling is part of the Family and Relationships Unit, I gather.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! Good point Revvy!
    Rob said...
    are you going to install a pole up at eltham? :p hehe
    Ludicrousity said...
    That might be super disturbing...
    Ross said...
    Yes, it would be, especially in the light of Proverbs 31.
    Bowen said...
    I hope that you used that pinata appropraiately. Wink wink.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates