Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pinata!!!

Some footage from Kelly's hens day!



I just got a call from Kelly saying that I made her cry! I'm playing the piano and singing while Grant & Kelly sign the register, and I recorded the song I'm going to sing for them and gave it to them on cd last night. Kelly just rang telling me I made her cry. Awww!!!!

Don't forget to click on these sites every day. It's a small and easy way to make a practical difference. It only takes one minute of your time!
The breast cancer site
The hunger site
The child health site
The literacy site
The rainforrest site
The animal rescue site

6 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Hey! Get your own You Tube Account!! Don't post that on mine!
    Rob said...
    i only have one word for that...ouch!!
    Anonymous said...
    HA HA HA! i laughed, Yuna smiled.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yay! I have photos of Yuna coming very soon!
    Ross said...
    You may or may not also know about thebiblesite.org, which works on the same principle as the others you have listed here.
    Luke said...
    So... penis pinata, eh? Certainly not going off topic here.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates