Monday, June 15, 2009

Best Day Ever!

Today our (Luke & my) Snuggies arrived! AND I got 2 new tattoos! Best day ever!
Snuggies are must as awesome as I predicted! I told you they were comfortable heaven! I do not regret my purchase one little bit.

And it's my Mum's birthday! Happy birthday Mum! I love you so much. You are a tremendous person and you inspire me constantly. I have so much respect for you. I am so grateful you're my mother and I appreciate you more than you will ever know. Your generous and giving spirit is always challenging me to be more selfless. I love you.






And my new tattoos! My foot tattoo definitely hurt! It wasn't unbearable, but it hurt. My foot hurt, but my finger was horrendously painful!!! Lucky it was so small!


4 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Seeing as my stance in Snuggies is quite clear, I will say this...

    Tattoos are for babies. :P
    Swan said...
    YOU'RE FOR BABIES! Tattoos are awesome.

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1717774&l=01ac0fc675&id=505429816
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah Luke. YOU'RE FOR BABIES! Tattoos are awesome. Well, they can be. Ours are. :)
    Timothy Jack said...
    Awesome snuggie shots. Very funny indeed :D

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates