Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tatoo!!!

So today I did it! I got a tattoo! Here it is!



For those who don't know the reason behind it, here it is:
Shalom means everything in it's right place. It's peace, not just the absence of conflict, but everything as it should be, with the world, and in relationships. I think it's lovely. Kind of like my mantra, how I want my life and the world to be.

So there you go! I'm so excited and happy with it! It looks exactly like how I wanted it to. I love it! And yes, it did hurt, but it was bearable. I've had much worse! So worth it though!

6 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Looks like you fell asleep leaning on a printer. :P
    ingipro said...
    Hey Meags,

    Ouch, glad you are happy with your tatt!

    Soz the phone reception was crappy when I rang you today. I was coming home from a web 2.0 Professional Development session and it made me think of you and blogging and stuff!! You are well and truely in the web 2.0 world!

    I'll buzz you another time for a chat.

    Ingrid:)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Sounds good Ingi! We'll have to catch up soon for sure!
    Mutt said...
    Awesome! When tattoos are done right, they're primo.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    That looks really good! And even though guru's comment make me laugh... out loud... like a hyena... I think it looks great on you!

    Wondering if Ingrid was at the PD session where my friend was keynoting???
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks DCMM!
    By the way, was looking at your tshirt website thing the other day. Awesome!!!
    I'll tell Ingi to drop back in here and tell you who the keynote was.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates