Friday, January 25, 2008

Christmas in SA!

I know, I know, I'm a bit late, but here are my Christmas photos! Finally!

I spent about a week up in Whyalla, SA with the extended family for Christmas. I had such a great time hanging out with the family and catching up with those I don't see that often (given they live about 12 and a half hours drive away). I stayed with Uncle Shaun, Auntry Trisha and their kids Alisha & Emma. I had such a great time! Wish I got to see everyone more often. Mum grew up in Whyalla, hence the reason we have so much family up there. Here are the photos!


This is (from L to R) my cousin in law Ali, my cousin Sue & me on Christmas day.


My cousin Alisha & I early on Christmas morning. Can you tell I'm not a morning person?


This is my cousin Andrew, my second cousin from England Hannah & I on Christmas eve. We were driving around looking at all the Christmas lights in Whyalla.


This is Angel & I on Christmas day. Angel is Andrew & Ali's daughter.


And this is Angel & Tyron. Tyron is Sue & Sean's youngest son.


Dad & I on Christmas day.


Uncle Graeme & I on Christmas day.


Uncle Graeme, Cousin Sue, Aunty Lynne & Second Cousin Hannah on Christmas day


Uncle Graeme, Cousin Kylie & I on Christmas day.


Cousin Sean, Luke, Cousin Sue, Cousin Andrew, me & Danielle (Sue & Sean's daughter) on Christmas night.


Second Cousin Hannah (from England) & I on Christmas day.


Second Cousin Hannah & Cousin Sean on Christmas day.


Second Cousin Hannah, Cousin Andrew & Cousin Ali on Christmas day.


Second Cousin Hannah on Mt Laura


Cousin Kylie & I on Christmas day.


Uncle Graeme & his daughters (my cousins) Kylie & Sue


Luke & I at the beach on boxing day.


Luke & I on Christmas morning. Like I said before, I hate mornings...


Luke & Nanna out on Uncle Shaun's boat. We went out into the bay and fed the dolphins!


Luke and Cousin Shane on Christmas day!


Luke feeding a dolphin on Boxing Day.


Luke, Hannah & Danielle on Christmas day!


Aunty Lynne & I on Christmas day!


Mum & I on Christmas day!


Mum, Luke, Dad, Aunty Lynne & I on Christmas day!


Nanna (Dad's mum) & I on Christmas day


Nanna feeding a dolphin on boxing day!


Nanna (Mum's Mum) * I on Christmas day


Cousin-in-law Sean & I on Christmas day


Cousin-in-law Shane & I on Christmas day


Uncle Shaun & I on Christmas day. Aren't we hot? Oh yeah...


Uncle Shaun & I on Mt Laura


Cousin Sue & I on Christmas day


Cousin Sue and her oldest son Jayden


Sexy cousin Sue, and her sexy husband Sean


Cousin Sue, Luke, Cousin Andrew & I


Aunty Trisha & I

So there are my photos. FINALLY!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    thats a LOT of photos! looks like fun though.

    love the one of your nana feeding the dolphin. what a cool nana!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, gotta love my Nanna. Both of them are awesome!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates