Monday, November 19, 2007

Heat is like acid

Is it just me or does the heat make you have weird dreams?! If you're not from Melbourne you may not know that we've had some pretty hot weather these last few days. I tend to have freaky and weird dreams (well, weirder than usual) when it's hot. Last night part of a dream was that I got my ankle pierced. Yes, as in a piercing. I got a ring on top of my ankle. And an eyebrow ring, but that's not quite as weird. And this other girl, who I think was the piercer, got 5 piercings in her forehead. And this was all at the oval 2 blocks down from my house. First Hamish & Andy were broadcasting live from there, then it turned into some triple J concert. Then there was some rich guy and we went to his business and something else I can't quite remember. There was a multi level car park somewhere in there too. And in another dream I parked my car and then couldn't find it again, no matter where I looked. And Samual Johnson was hosting some charity thing in some dodgy back room at some hippy shop. Weird.

1 Comment:

  1. Luke said...
    Strange. You can always tell if it's a real dream or if someone's made it up. That was a real dream without question.

    Each event seems to simultaneously illogically and logically flow into each other. I don't get how that works. :\

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates