Saturday, June 23, 2007

Finished!

Well I finally finished all my assignments! I handed my last assingment in at 3:15pm yesterday. It was a great feeling! Now I have 5 weeks of freedom! No more voice in the back of my head that says 'you should be studying!'. Yay!

Got to catch up with Amy & Troy last night. They're from Tassie. They'd been in SA visiting family and were catching the boat last night. It was great to see them again! Ezra is 10 months old now! He's so big!

Then I went to Naomi's birthday party! It was fancy dress and I went as Tinkerbell. Wings and all! I even covered myself in glitter. Lots of fun!

Tonight I'm going to another fancy dress party. I have to go as a gangsta. Guess who's going op shopping today?

I took photos last night with the iSight on my computer.


5 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Cool iSight pictures!

    Heeey, this is a lazy update! There's no discussion points at all! :P
    wire said...
    let's discuss that shall we?
    Anonymous said...
    Kept us awake with wolves teeth!
    Where do these lyrics come from?

    isight is lovely jubbly.
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Did you forget that outstanding assignment I gave you an extension for from last semester?

    Just kidding - you're good.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Don't freak me out like that!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates