Friday, February 23, 2007

Uni Is Back

I started uni again for the year today. Apart from the intensive I did a couple of weeks ago. That was awesome! It was a subject called 'urban sociology'. Great stuff!

I'm doing some hard core intensive counselling subjects this year. At least that's what everyone who's done it says. You basically practice on eachother in tute groups, so you 'unearth' your stuff, and talk about it with each other. Full on! Hopefully it'll be good. It sounds like it'll be really beneficial for personal growth as well as developing counselling skills. It sounds crazy and requires some serious vulnerability, which I'm not big on for those that know me. Today was a long and hot day, but I'm looking forward to my uni stuff this year.

What did you guys do today?

7 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    Sounds like a very interesting class! I think I'd have a hard time sharing so much about myself. In person. Ack.

    Today is Friday for me... so 6 more hours of working, and then it's the weekend! WOO HOO!
    Luke said...
    Me? Oh, you know. Just sat around, reading your blog, thinking of something interesting to say.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm going to a 19 year olds engagement party tonight. Is that depressing or what? I'm turning 25 in 11 days. How sad...
    Anonymous said...
    Depressing?!!!
    Good grief! 25 is NOT the height of life, nor is marriage everything it appears to be from the outside.

    Sistah, suck the juices out of your journey; celebrate it! And trust the process - it's divine.

    You are 'beautifully and wonderfully made'.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know that, but it's just a bit weird when most other people either in long term relationships, engaged or married.
    Soldier of Truth said...
    as one of the marrieds i say quit your whinning and start living. its a whole new ball game when you are married.

    the fights the responsibility.

    you don't want it yet.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Don't tell me the honeymoon is over already soldier!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates