Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mr. Magorium

'Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.' - Mr. Magorium.

Tonight I watched Mr. Magormium's Wonder Emporium. Honestly, a crap film. Bad storyline, bad writing, awful CGI. However, the film has so much heart that I quite enjoyed it. A few very well written moments, and a lot of geniune heart felt moments. I was quite inspired by parts of it and was left with a good feeling after the film.

If you've seen it, you'll know what I mean when I say, Awwwww! That soft toy monkey! It broke my heart and truly moved me. Weird I know, but it did.

2 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Why on Earth did you bother watching that film?! I mean... it looked so awful!

    ...was it because Jason was in it? :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    I do love Jason Bateman!
    But I really don't remember it looking so crap.
    I'm glad I watched it then. It was so lovely.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates