Sunday, April 11, 2010

Unlocking Potential

I don't know anyone who ever sat down and planned a life of mediocrity.

I want to look back on my life with the least possible amount of regret.

I think one of the best ways of measuring failure, or simply mediocrity, is our level of regret re: unfulfilled potential. Some may say that we're not all destined for greatness, but I disagree. I think it’s just our definition of greatness that needs changing. The way society calls people great does not match my definition of great. Great is realising one’s potential, not fame or fortune. We are all meant to be different. We are made this way. And this is a good thing.

I think we should all take more risks in life. That is the key to unlocking potential and travelling on the adventure of life, not just watching on the sidelines. I don't want to look back at my life and wonder: What if? I want to have taken the risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates