Friday, January 08, 2010

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog



If you haven't heard of Dr. Horrible, you haven't lived!
It's a 3 part web series by the genius Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel, Firefly) starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion & Felicia Day. All up it goes for about 40 minutes. It's a musical comedy about heroes and villains and life, in it's fantastic triumphs, terrible lows, and menial details. It's absolutely hilarious and I can't recommend it highly enough!



Harris stars as Dr. Horrible, an upcoming villain whose arch nemesis is Fillion, the arrogant, cheesy Captain Hammer. Felicia Day plays the lovely lady caught between the two, fighting for her affections.

It's just hilarious and very well done. Not only is the acting great and the story fantastic, but the music is amazing! The stars can really sing and the songs themselves are brilliant. I bought the soundtrack and haven't stopped listening to it!

Make sure you watch Dr. Horrible if you haven't already! You can get it form iTunes, or buy the DVD from Amazon. Although I own the show from iTunes, I'm going to get the DVD because it comes with a commentary track, which is also a musical! I've been told it's almost better than the show itself! I can't wait to get it!

3 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Man, I STILL need to see the third act of that thing! That's it, I'm stealing your laptop RIGHT NOW.

    *refuses to let it go*
    Mutt said...
    NOW you tell me.

    I borrowed the DVD, but I didn't listen to the commentary!
    Ludicrousity said...
    You can get the commentary on iTunes now.
    Although I'd rather see it on DVD alongside the show. I think I'll order it from Amazon.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates