Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Placement

Well yesterday I started my final teaching placement. I'm teaching full time for the next 5 weeks, then 9 weeks of classes, then I'm officially a teacher. Scary thought? Lock up your children...
I promise not to scar them. Too much.

So far so good. My supervising teachers are all lovely and I think I'm going to really enjoy this placement. Can I get a yay? Ok, I'll give myself one. YAY!
I feel confident (but hopefully not cocky!) that I'm equipped to do a good job. And if not, there are people around to help me.
Like I said, so far so good. But it is only day 2... They haven't destroyed my soul yet.

3 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Oh, they will... soon your heart will be as black as theirs! MWA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!

    I mean... I know if I were one of your students that would be my goal.
    Mutt said...
    *clears throat*

    Yay!
    Glen O'Brien said...
    A big 'Yay' from me!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates